Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Go Uncle Caleb, Go!

We surprised Uncle Caleb at his track and field day at school a few weeks ago. Last year we went, but it was too hot for the babies, and we didn't get to stay long. This year the kiddos LOVED watching Uncle Caleb! The cheering section!
Brady and Papa

long jump

Silly Sophie

Brady checking things out!

Go Caleb, Go!

Princess Emme

Enjoying some lunch!

Sophie LOVES chicken nuggets! :-)


1 comment:

  1. Hi Casey, my name is Laci. I'm 27 years old and live in Iowa Falls. My husband, Jason and I have been together for 12 years, married for 3. We are in the process of getting ready to begin fertility treatment. We are doing IUI at Mid-Iowa Fertility with Dr. Young.
    I recently watched your show and felt that I related to your story personally! I was wanting to know if you had any advice or anything you would be able to share with a hopeful mommy-to-be, If you have time. I understand that you are very busy lol It would just be nice to have someone to share their experience!
    Also, congratulations on your adorable family! I look forward to reading your blog.
    Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete