Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Adventures with Nana and Papa!

A couple of weekends ago we headed up to Nana and Papa's house, so James could go on his annual fishing trip to the Boundary Waters. We always have so much fun with Nana and Papa. Here are some pictures from our trip to East Park!


Uncle Caleb feeding the ducks.


Max and Uncle Caleb feeding the deer.







Max

Sophie

Brady

Emme

Brady checking out the tunnel.

Emme

Uncle Caleb and Max

Sophie

Sophie walking like big girl!

Brady walking like a big boy!

Watching Uncle Caleb ride the go kart.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing your family in pictures, I watched the episode today 6/24/2011 I'm so happy everyone is doing so well and looking so healthy, I said a Prayer today that your little ones would make it and be healthy and here I found you and there toddlers, congratulations to your wonderful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I watched your story on TLC today (6/24/11) and I had to google your name to see more about your family. Your babies are precious. Thanks for sharing your story and all the wonderful pictures. I will continue to follow you all and watch your babies grow up.

    Teresa
    (Georgia)

    ReplyDelete