Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, June 14, 2010

Happy 1st Father's Day!!!!

We traveled to Decorah and Lansing today to see Great-Grandma Dotzler and Great-Grandma Manning. It was a great day, and I will post more about that later, but I had to write a quick blog post about my wonderful husband on his very special 1st Father's Day.......

Happy 1st Father's Day to the best Daddy ever! Our kids are truly blessed to have such an amazing Daddy!

James is incredible when it comes to pitching in around the house, and helping Mommy out. I honestly don't know what I would do without him. We have become such a team since having the babies, and are loving our life!! I can't wait to watch our children grow, and couldn't imagine sharing it with anyone else! I hope you enjoyed your day even though most of it was in the car!


WE LOVE YOU!!!!Daddy with his babies.

(L to R) Max, Emme, Brady, Sophie




"We have the best Daddy in the world!"

(L to R) Brady, Max, Sophie, Emme

No comments:

Post a Comment