Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Baptism Weekend

My intentions were to blog about the babies being baptised weeks ago, but seeing as I am having a terrible time staying on top of blogging, I am just now getting around to it! I am hoping to get a couple blog posts done today since we have had quite a bit going on lately!

The babies were baptised on Sunday, May 23, and it was a beautiful day!!! The weather was perfect, and we were surrounded by our wonderful family and friends. The babies did great at church, and I cannot wait to start taking them to church more often! They all looked adorable in their baptism outfits. Here are some pictures of the big day.........


My best friend (since 5th grade) came from Missouri with her boyfriend Brandon, and adorable daughter, Taylor.
Taylor and Caleb

Posing in their adorable outfits!
(L to R) Sophie, Emme, Brady & Max

Brady James

Brady James

Max Edward

Max Edward

Sophie Marie

Sophie Marie

Emme Lee

Emme Lee

Our family

Great-Grandpa Lee and Great-Grandma Mick

Nana Jean & Papa Jerry

Grandpa Kevin & Grandma Robin

Max with his sponsors, Uncle Cory and Uncle Caleb

Brady with his sponsors, Uncle Jeff and Uncle Jeremy

Sophie with her sponsors, Great-Aunt Kris and Great-Uncle Alvaro


I feel terrible because with all the confusion after church, I never got a picture of Emme with her sponsors, our awesome friends Jesse and Tanya Watters. I am going to have to get a picture of them with Emme one of these days, so Emme knows we didn't forget about her. The babies were very crabby, and hot after church, so they were changed into different outfits by the time that Jesse and Tanya made it to our house.
Sunday was also my cousin Toni's sons birthday. We baked him own special cake!

Jackson blowing out his candles.

The kids having a blast running through the sprinkler!

More sprinkler fun....

No comments:

Post a Comment